Waterford County Museum, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Charity Reg: 17397
Tel: +353 (0)58 45960  Email: [email protected]
Articles    Photos

The Beeches, Dungarvan

A view of the front facade of 'The Beeches', Fair Lane, Dungarvan. The house was built by Robert Dower c.1830 as the Brewery Lodge. His son John R. Dower extended the building in 1872 for the sum of £1,800. The Hackett family changed the name of the house to 'The Beeches' c.1900.

No: UK1056
Photographer: Fraher, William
Date: 1983
Donor: Name Kept Private



Prints of this photo are for available for sale with the kind permission of the donor. All proceeds from the sale of this print go towards the upkeep of the museum.

Join Our Mailing List

Join our mailing list and get all the latest news for free via email. Simply enter your email address in the box below and press the 'Join' button.
Email:

Make A Donation

Waterford County Museum is a non profit voluntary museum. We would be grateful for any financial donation large or small.

Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Social Media

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Blogger Follow us on Youtube
© Waterford County Museum 2014. All rights reserved. Please read our Terms of Use
Website By: Déise Design