Clonea Power Castle
The ruins of Clonea Power Castle showing the interior of the structure. Situated between the River Clodagh and Croughaun Hill. Described as 'out of repair' and the property of J. Lord Power c. 1640. Only the north and east walls remain complete with adjacent parts of the west and south walls. It comprised 6 storeys including an attic over the third floor and two barrel-vaulted, N-S lofts.
Name Kept Private