Waterford County Museum, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Charity Reg: 17397
Tel: +353 (0)58 45960  Email: info@waterfordmuseum.ie
Articles    Photos
LOCATION  LOCATION
SUBJECT  SUBJECT
dummy  SEARCH  
 
Images Found : 
440    
Showing : 
370 - 384     
TIP: The latest photos are shown first. Use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard to quickly view the photos on a page.
Boats At Helvick Pier, Ring

Number: TT348
Title: Boats At Helvick Pier, Ring

Ring College

Number: UK663
Title: Ring College

Helvick, Ring

Number: UK664
Title: Helvick, Ring

Helvick Head, Ring

Number: UK666
Title: Helvick Head, Ring

Helvick Head, Ring

Number: UK669
Title: Helvick Head, Ring

Ballinagoul Pier, Ring

Number: UK672
Title: Ballinagoul Pier, Ring

Helvick Pier, Ring

Number: UK673
Title: Helvick Pier, Ring

Helvick Pier, Ring

Number: UK674
Title: Helvick Pier, Ring

Helvick Head, Ring

Number: UK701
Title: Helvick Head, Ring

Faill An Stáicin, Ring

Number: UK702
Title: Faill An Stáicin, Ring

Cody’s Public House, Ring

Number: TT345
Title: Cody’s Public House, Ring

Cow & Gate Float At The Fleadh Cheoil

Number: UK510
Title: Cow & Gate Float At The Fleadh Cheoil

Open Coursing At The Seanachai, Ring

Number: UK502
Title: Open Coursing At The Seanachai, Ring

Lighthouse, Mine Head, Ring

Number: UK316
Title: Lighthouse, Mine Head, Ring

Interior Of Ring Church

Number: UK214
Title: Interior Of Ring Church

Images Found : 
440    
Showing : 
370 - 384
Boats At Helvick Pier, Ring
Boats moored at Helvick Pier, Ring. The lifeboat H. F. Baily is the boat third from the left in the background.
TT348
Tobin, Tom
Circa 1960
Name Kept Private
700
420
http://bit.ly/1f8nMUW
1
1981
Ring College
A distant view of Ring College from Helvick Church.
UK663
Unknown
Circa 1940
Name Kept Private
700
444
http://bit.ly/1f8nSvD
1
2002
Helvick, Ring
A distant view of Helvick Pier, Ring.
UK664
Unknown
Circa 1940
Name Kept Private
700
442
http://bit.ly/1f8nSvH
1
2003
Helvick Head, Ring
A distant view of Helvick Head and the pier.
UK666
Unknown
Circa 1940
Name Kept Private
700
404
http://bit.ly/1f8nQ77
1
2005
Helvick Head, Ring
A view of Helvick Head, Ring.
UK669
Unknown
Circa 1910
Name Kept Private
700
449
http://bit.ly/1f8nWvk
1
2008
Ballinagoul Pier, Ring
A view of Ballinagoul Pier, Ring with fishing boats moored at the pier.
UK672
Unknown
Circa 1933
Name Kept Private
700
451
http://bit.ly/1f8nU6G
0
null
Helvick Pier, Ring
Helvick Pier, Ring from the sea. In the background are the coastguard houses. Note the lifeboat ’Elsie’ at the bottom left of the photograph.
UK673
Unknown
Circa 1940
Name Kept Private
700
452
http://bit.ly/1f8nWvo
1
2011
Helvick Pier, Ring
A view of Helvick Pier, Ring with fishing boats and a steam boat moored at the pier.
UK674
Unknown
1930
Name Kept Private
700
402
http://bit.ly/1f8nU6K
1
2012
Helvick Head, Ring
A view of Helvick Head and Pier.
UK701
Unknown
Circa 1922
Name Kept Private
700
438
http://bit.ly/1f8o1PK
1
2039
Faill An Stáicin, Ring
A view of Fail An Stáicin, Ring.
UK702
Unknown
Circa 1910
Name Kept Private
700
452
http://bit.ly/1f8o1PM
1
2040
Cody’s Public House, Ring
A view of Cody’s Public House, Ring.
TT345
Tobin, Tom
1956
Name Kept Private
700
428
http://bit.ly/1f8oa5U
0
null
Cow & Gate Float At The Fleadh Cheoil
A Cow & Gate float and truck at the Fleadh Cheoil in Dungarvan. From l. to r.: unknown boys, Pat O’Connor and Pat Flynn.
UK510
Unknown
1957
Name Kept Private
700
475
http://bit.ly/1f8obGZ
0
null
Open Coursing At The Seanachai, Ring
A group photographed at the Seanchai, Ring for the Open Coursing. From left to right, front row: Michael Woods, Mossie Noonan, Robert Barry, Michael Duggan, Jimmy Duggan, Edward Duggan, Mr. (Twin) Noonan, Mr. (Happy) Brenan, Michael Franklin, Johnny Early, John Brien, Mr. (Bully) Brien, Frankie Holahan, Paul Kiely and Paddy Noonan. Boys in the front: Mr. Noonan, Mr. Flynn, Paddy Lannen. Back row: Michael Singleton, Paddy Sullivan, James McCarthy, Sean Crotty, Joe Duggan, John Franklin, Jimmy Duggan, Willie Lyons, Paul Lucas, J.J. Rossiter, Mr. Franklin, Mr. Woods, Jimmy Mulcahy, Mr. Healy, unknown, John Tutty, Terry Dalton, Thomas McGrath, Paddy Curran, unknown and unknown. Two men at the back: Pax Whelan and Tommy Kenneally.
UK502
Unknown
Circa 1950
Martin Duggan
700
492
http://bit.ly/19VPGPu
0
null
Lighthouse, Mine Head, Ring
The lighthouse and cottages at Mine Head, Ring.
UK316
Unknown
Circa 1940
Name Kept Private
700
403
http://bit.ly/1f8oLEp
0
null
Interior Of Ring Church
The interior of Ring Church showing the highly ornate altar.
UK214
Unknown
Circa 1950
Name Kept Private
700
469
http://bit.ly/1f8oOAa
0
null

Upcoming Events

    More Upcoming Events

    Join Our Mailing List

    Join our mailing list and get all the latest news for free via email. Simply enter your email address in the box below and press the 'Join' button.
    Email:

    Make A Donation

    Waterford County Museum is a non profit voluntary museum. We would be grateful for any financial donation large or small.

    Social Media

    Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Blogger Follow us on Youtube
    © Waterford County Museum 2014. All rights reserved. Please read our Terms of Use
    Website By: Déise Design